I have tried probably 10 file syncing applications and I finally found one that stands out above the rest. It is called Syncplicity and I now have it running on about 10 computer, plus I am sharing files with about 20 people.
All these programs do about the same thing, but syncplicity has the most robust set of features:
- Syncs with both Windows and Mac Computers.
- Tight integration with Windows Explorer.
- Access to files on an iPhone. I use this all the time.
- Automatically backups and synchs files and folders.
- Share folders with other people.
- Web interface to files.
- Integrates with Facebook and Google Docs.
- Automatic Version Control (It is the only one I have found that does this).
- Complete History of files.
It is also really inexpensive, $9 per month for 50Gig. It also has a great user experience. I used Jungle Disk for a while and it was aweful. If you need this type of solution, I highly recommend Syncplicity.